ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information Security Management System (ISMS)
Crimson Interactive is ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified. We have achieved this milestone for establishing a robust Information Security Management System (ISMS). At Crimson, we adhere to the highest standards of information security, client confidentiality, and trust. We acknowledge the fact that every client’s manuscript is an extremely important asset and always treat it with the greatest integrity.
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 includes the management of information security in processes related to Information Technology, Client Servicing, Operations, Human Resources, and Administration. Crimson Interactive’s ISMS follows the approach to “develop, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain, and improve,” thereby ensuring continuous upgradation of and adherence of information security processes.
We are already an ISO 9001:2008 certified organization, and the current ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification has further reinstated the fact that the employees at Crimson Interactive continuously strive to ensure customer satisfaction and enhance customer experience by delivering high-quality, innovative services. We also guarantee information security by adhering to and following internationally renowned standards.
How do our clients benefit from ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification?
- • We have secure operations and strict compliance policies, ensuring that our client’s research work manuscripts are 100% safe with us.
- Business continuity planning ensures no disruptions and delivery of all manuscripts on time, every time.
- World-class information technology systems to ensure superior quality and higher security.
- Trust and confidentiality commitment to serve our esteemed clients better and for longer.
- Globally recognized and acknowledged security processes/protocols for ensuring no security breaches.
Significance of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification
Delivering high quality services forms the core of our business strategy. In order to ensure impeccable quality of all our processes, we received the prestigious ISO 9001:2008 certification on May, 2006. Currently, we are ISO 9001:2008 certified.This certification reflects our capability to consistently provide products as well as services that exceed customer expectations, and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements. These services aim at enhancing customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for continual improvisation of the systems and giving customers the assurance of conformity.
We are committed to and are confident of consistently delivering high quality services to our clients. In addition, we make constant efforts to educate and train all our staff, including editors, translators, and transcriptionists, at all times. We conduct half yearly audits to ensure that quality checks are in place. We also take client feedbacks and changing client requirements in consideration for further improvisation of our quality processes. This certification assures our customers that the quality of Crimson Interactive’s services is amongst the best in the world.
Significance of ISO 9001:2008 certification
- Unorganized form of communication
- Basic or minimal information shared with stakeholders
- Lack of transparency
- Company benchmarks
- Regular evaluations and improvement/training plans
- Timely implementation of management practices
- Setting processes and following them
- Taking corrective action every time a mistake occurs
- Relevant stakeholders updated regularly
- Accurate and improved form of communication
- Maintaining transparency
professional Project Management
- Inconsistent quality
- Project specifications not set
- No system for long-term relationships (backup, disaster management system, confidentiality issues, etc.)
- Consistent and high-quality standards are maintained
- Mutually agreed Project specifications set
- Robust security system to address back-ups, disaster management, confidentiality, etc.